Want to go on a vacation? Taking your kids? Or going solo?
Monterey California is full of different experiences whether alone, with a significant other or with the entire family. Bring a camera and pack lots of sunscreen, this is one vacation you will want to remember and share with everyone.
- One of the highlights of vacationing is going to nice Restaurants in Monterey CA . Whether you are a fresh seafood lover or not Monterey has great restaurants with a variety of food. Cannery Row is a place where you can spend a full day if not more. It’s located on the waterfront and has many souvenir shops in old historic buildings. There are many fresh fish markets and restaurants. An easy stop for those who love a hot bowl of clam chowder.
- Beach time- Monterey has the most beautiful beaches on the California coast. Let your kids run free, splash in the ocean and build endless sand castles while watching the harbor seals. Just
- Monterey Bay Aquarium is great for the entire family to enjoy, but if you want the full memorable experience sign up for one of their Seashore Sleepovers. You’ll wake up staring at a sea of jellyfish in their tanks. This is one site you do not want to miss.
- If you’re into recreational activities like camping and hiking visit the Veterans Memorial Park in the Monterey Peninsula where there are many trails for hiking and campsites in the bay or in Monterey forests. Or you and your family can take walks along the beaches. Children would love to go to the Dennis the Menace playground where there are many slides, climbing walls and tunnels. It’s so fun you may want to join in.
- Take a trip up to Carmel where the adults can enjoy some wine tasting and the children can run around on the beach. While there are many stops to enjoy a sip of wine a must stop is A Taste of Monterey where they have incredible wine and gorgeous views of the ocean in their floor to ceiling tasting room.
Monterey California can offer a mixture of fun and relaxation that you’ll have a hard time leaving, but will leave you wanting to return and tell all your friends about. It’s guaranteed to be a great experience with unforgettable memories for you and your family. Plan your next vacation to Monterey California.